Hypothetically of course….

Babyquail

Chirping
Aug 17, 2021
Kentucky
Hypothetically, if you only had two ducks and one of them is a white call duck that was a free gift and is terrified of you, and you THINK is a female and 4 months old, and a 2 and a half month old blue Swedish duck that you assist hatched and raised alone and it kind of likes you, but seems to be a male, and you have to keep one or the other, and get it friends…. Which would you keep? Hypothetically of course….

Hypothetically, if you only had two ducks and one of them is a white call duck that was a free gift and is terrified of you, and you THINK is a female and 4 months old, and a 2 and a half month old blue Swedish duck that you assist hatched and raised alone and it kind of likes you, but seems to be a male, and you have to keep one or the other, and get it friends…. Which would you keep? Hypothetically of course….
Keep them both and be sure the new ducks are female. Hypothetically, of course!

why would you rehome either? If you get plenty of hens, the call would likely be fine--of course this is all hypothetical

Hypothetically, I am the most backyard of backyard duck keeping, simply don’t have the space for more than 3-4 ducks :/
you could always try 4, and see how it goes, you might just have a perfect gentleman of a drake. If it came to rehoming for the call's safety, I would keep the one you raised. Hypothetically obviously

you could always try 4, and see how it goes, you might just have a perfect gentleman of a drake. If it came to rehoming for the call's safety, I would keep the one you raised. Hypothetically obviously
Sounds great, thanks a lot. Currently he’s pretty chill, but I hope hormones don’t change him. Here’s a picture of what they hypothetically would look like lol.

Attachments

• FE53FED6-D419-436D-982C-4E26C5756C27.jpeg
    FE53FED6-D419-436D-982C-4E26C5756C27.jpeg
    739.3 KB · Views: 2
If you get more females this little girl will have no problems staying away from him. I'm sure she'll be able to move faster and she may even fly so be sure to take that into consideration. Hypothetically.

Back
Top Bottom