I’m not new but hello.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tesumph, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Tesumph

Tesumph Free Ranging Premium Member

Jul 10, 2015
    Houston, TX
    My Coop
    I was recently informed that I never made a new member introduction in the almost three years I’ve been lurking/posting here. So hello everyone, officially!

I’m Tesumph (Tesa+Triumph, 2/3 of my dogs). I’m a Texan from an Australian family married to a cowboy rancher. I have not had chickens since hurricane harvey, but that will change as soon as I fix up our old run!
    I’m currently in college getting my bachelors in biomedical science so I can get my PhD in veterinary medicine. I have a passion for small exotic animals and wildlife, but all of them are pretty great, really. I spend most of my time drawing, gaming, reading, learning, and animal loving.

I love this site and its knowledgeable members, there’s always something new to learn in these forums. Good to be here, as always. Thanks y’all. :p

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  2. Pork Pie

Pork Pie Flockwit Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and thanks for dropping by to introduce yourself :frow

007Sean, sourland, Joeschooks and 5 others like this.
  3. townchicks

townchicks Crowing

Dec 1, 2016
    Contra Costa county, Ca.
    Hi, good to have some background to the name. Your education will certainly be helpful to all of us. Thanks!

4. Cyprus

Cyprus Free Ranging Premium Member

Hello!
    You are doing what I want to do when I'm older, my friend :)
    You make me jealous, but also inspire me that it can be done.

5. Tesumph

Jul 10, 2015
    Houston, TX
    My Coop
    Haha I’m only 20, I still have a lot of college ahead of me. It is definitely possible, you just gotta settle in for the marathon. :)
    I sure hope it will be useful someday, hah! There’s always more to learn, and thank YOU for all your informative posts.

6. BrindleFinch

BrindleFinch Chirping

Mar 31, 2018
    Upstate, NY
    I always wanted to say your name sounds super familiar to me; do you play any pet games online? That's probably a weird question but I FEEL like I know you from a game I play or something. Maybe just someone with the same username?

7. Tesumph

Jul 10, 2015
    Houston, TX
    My Coop
    Hahaha I have used this username for several years now on every console. And yes, I do play a lot of games, some of which were animal games although I can’t put my finger on any right now. What games were you thinking?

8. FrankieDoodle

FrankieDoodle Free Ranging

Jul 29, 2017
    California
    :frow Welcome to BYC!!! :woot

9. BrindleFinch

BrindleFinch Chirping

Mar 31, 2018
    Upstate, NY
    I guess Dragon Cave? Or Chicken Smoothie... those are the ones I play the most.

10. Farmer Connie

Farmer Connie ---CMS--- (Chicken Math Syndrome) Premium Member

Feb 28, 2017
    Fl. Peninsula
    My Coop
    frow-bigger.gif

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: