I <3 KITTIES

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by chickenchick12, Jan 26, 2015.

1. chickenchick12

chickenchick12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2014
    I live with 5 cats. one is a fluffy( and/or fat) grey boy named Oscar. I think he is 6 or 7 and we got him when I was 6. Another is a yellow cat named Piston( for some reason my mom likes naming cats after car parts) that my mom chose because he was an ugly kitten that nobody wanted. He and I were ugly babies together[​IMG]. Oh, and he only has 3 legs. Why? It's a long story....... It started when he mysteriously broke his left front leg in 2 different places. He got a cast but the leg died. We could either put him down or spend a fortune on getting the leg amputated. Naturally, we had his leg amputated. And now he gets along fairly well for missing a limb. We also have 3 kitties from the same litter, all are less than a year old. There's a slick black, yellow eyed kitty girl named Winky who never stops talking( or meowing). Her sister is a blue eyed seal point( a kind of messy siamese color) named Dobby. She is a total grump but sometimes I can get a purr out if she's in a good mood. Both the girls are petite, tiny, little, small, playful, sweet, have really sharp claws, and are adearable( a word that my 6 year old sister made up that is a cross between adorable and dear). Their brother has blue eyes and is a seal point who is a real gentleman and has about 5 lbs on his sissies. His name is Max. He and his sisters make up the Trio. Did I mention the 4 mousers( one of which is the mother of the Trio) that live in the ranch buildings and a feral cat( the Trio's father).

I'd love to hear all about your pusses.

chickenchick12

2. boskelli1571

boskelli1571 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 7, 2011
    Finger Lakes, NY
    Hello & welcome! [​IMG] Have you joined the Cats' thread - they/we are cat mad! We would love to see pics of your babies......[​IMG]

3. chickenchick12

chickenchick12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2014
    No, I haven't. I'll look into it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by