I <3 Modern Game Bantams

slickchik

Songster
11 Years
Mar 27, 2008
Southern California
Who is with me?

They are so ugly but so inquisitive, friendly and fun!!

My two sleep in the house on top of a ladder... My cockerel just started crowing New Years day.

The other hens sleep in the hen house ;-)

Do you mean they sleep inside your house? Thats "modern" love!
big_smile.png

We have this in our house:
P1040691.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, they come to the kitchen window every night to be let into our house... We made a perch for them to jump onto right at the kitchen window... So we open the window, grab them and put them on the ladder in the TV room where they sleep all night long.

The other night, I had the cat sitting on my lap and my rooster DID NOT like it at all... He made a ton of noise until I put the cat on the floor.

Dont get me started! Kiwi here IS standing on the couch! This is when she first came home...Our moderns live in the house, and get to play outside sometimes.
P1010958.jpg

Quote:
Come on now- UGLY??? You can call them a lot of things but Ugly? I give up

Bob

Ok, maybe not ugly... well, they kinda do have a funny look to them...

I've only gotten a few eggs in the past, have a nice little rooster from one...but I dont see any anymore...I think they are lacking something or they would lay once in a while? (Probably privacy!) Anita laid her egg in a basket, and I took a picture while she did...she's been on strike since, and now her son, Target, is the little rooster we have! I hatched Target in an incubator.
ChickPhotos01.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom