1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

i actually have two things to ask completley different subjects

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by Johnn, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Johnn

Johnn Overrun With Chickens

Sep 5, 2011
    im asking now because i didnt have it when this happened in march i found my welsummer peggy in the middle of the feild lieng flat on her back dead with no feathers no blood nothing any ideas what might of happened? number two i opened my shed one day to find my orpington having fits on the floor so i made her a setup in a different shed she ate very little but in two weeks she was fine and out eating properley and free ranging then a month later i come up to find her huddled in a corner covered in mud i think she fell in a bog, she was a state then i went the next day she was gone and i looked all around the feild for her a week later i found her lieng dead in a nocked over bin behind my shed what was rong with her?

2. georgeandmildredgoose

georgeandmildredgoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2011
    Gloucestershire UK
    do you have neighbours who dislike your chickens??[​IMG]

3. Johnn

Sep 5, 2011
    well actually now you say that i keep my hens on my uncles feild but there is also some one who rents it he dosent like my hens at all! and wants us off but if he told us that he would be the one getting chucked off! and every time i get more then 10 hens one always dies every two weeks untill its ten again and i have 12 at the min but my hens i have at the minute he wont be able to catch unless he has food

4. dadsdeercamp

dadsdeercamp Say goodnight gracie

Sep 24, 2010
    Mora MN.
    set up a hiden camera.

5. Johnn

Sep 5, 2011
    i probableys will because i love the hens that have gone and i love the ones i have now and if i caught him id love it id show my uncle the video get him kicked off and a rescue about 60 battery hens

6. brahmakid11

brahmakid11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2011
    sitting on the toilet
    get a hidden camera

7. georgeandmildredgoose

georgeandmildredgoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2011
    Gloucestershire UK
    Quote:x2 [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by