1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I almost burned our Dinner !!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Omran, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Hello, Friends, I think BYC going to get me kicked out side the house to the barn or to the chickenhouse, Today I am cooking dinner while my wife at work still and I said to myself ok I go on BYC while dinner is cooking, Thanks God one of my cats started shouting on me he wanted his soft food, so I got up and saved our Dinner, now that's a reliefe. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Omran

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. mmtillman

mmtillman Chillin' With My Peeps

Dont feel bad....since I discovered BYC....I have burned lots of dinners.....gotta make sure my smoke detector has fresh batteries!! [​IMG]

4. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Quote:OHHHH you actually start dinner, I have THOUTHT about starting dinner then about 10:00 realize I have not fixed a thing! LOL [​IMG]

5. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    I've burnt dinners...because of byc.

Today the 3 year old burned popcorn in the microwave....she decided it needed another minute or 3...and I was looking at the tv waiting for the microwave to stop.

Well, she started hollering and there was smoke coming from the microwave so I grabbed the bag and threw it outside.

still smells like burnt popcorn and that was 5 hours ago.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by