My 13mo old son begged to have one of my M&M's, so I let him have ONE... One tiny M&M almost took my sons life, he went into anaphylactic shock from a severe peanut allergy that we didn't know he had. I called 911 and they were able to treat him before his airway closed. To the people, who believe it is ridiculous that schools, day-cares and other various children places don't allow peanuts/peanut products, I BEG you to rethink it, IT COULD BE YOU! I never knew how to feel or what to think about school banning peanuts, but now, I understand, loud and clear, a childs life rather it be mine, or yours or another's, is WORTH banning peanuts... Trust me, I watched my baby son come within inches of his life, you don't want to be there... PLEASE PLEASE RESPECT AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND THOSE OF US THAT HAVE CHILDREN WITH SEVERE ALLERGIES!!! It could be the difference of life and death for our children! With many prayers and a lot of tears my baby son is out of the ICU, on lots of medication but acting like nothing ever happened. I will never be the same after that.