I am a bad girl.. update with pics

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by annrich, Apr 16, 2008.

1. annrich

annrich Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    Western NY
    So I went to get the supplies ready for my babies that will be shipped on the 28. I got the chick feed and.......

oh 6 babies. I know this has to be some kind of addiction.

pictures after they calm down from the ride home.

americanas
    [​IMG]
    buff splash what a cutey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

white rock
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  2. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    nothing wrong there !! those little 6 babies are just to get you ready for the others coming [​IMG]

Julie

3. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    It's an addiction for sure!!!!!!!!! I have 12 RIR's, 12 Golden Reds (red sex-link_, 12 White Leghorns, 3 Black sex-links and 1 Mystery (think it's amaracauna) [​IMG].

So.............Hi, my name is Angela and I have an addiction. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    and I love it!

4. annrich

annrich Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    Western NY
    Hi my name is Ann and I also have an addiction.........

So I got 4 americanas... and 2 white rocks.

5. WillsMama93

WillsMama93 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2008
    Shreveport, La
    Hi, my name is Christine, and I am addicted to chickens... it's been exactly 2 weeks since I bought my last chicks. As I sit here typing this, I am also looking for the piece of paper with the feed store's number on it so I can go get more chick starter... I could go right up the road to TSC.. but they don't have any chicks. oops.... I mean, they only sell really big bags of chick starter, and I have no where to store it... so I have to go back to the feed store where I got my babies.. it's been 2 weeks, surely they don't have any new fuzzy butts to tempt me... ohh- nope, they don't have any chicks.. not until tomorrow afternoon. Hey! Tomorrow is Friday! Maybe I should wait until Friday to go to the feed store, it being the start of the weekend and all, and I can take my time and look at their tomato plants too.. but not the chicks.. just the chick starter, and the tomato plants, that's all I need. I should be sure to take a box lined with paper towel to set the tomato plants in.. so they don't get the floorboard of my car dirty.. yeah, that's what I'll do...

HELP!! [​IMG] I need a sponsor!!!

6. kaylakala

kaylakala Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2008
    Melbourne Florida
    All I gotta say is thank goodness my feed store only carries them once a year.

7. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    Hi Ann, I am Deb, i have an addiction too. Just got 3 red sex link babies and am adding about 12 more within a week lol:jumpy:yiipchick:weee:ya

8. 2 Beauts

2 Beauts Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Virginia
    As of this minute, I have no chicks, however, I can see how this can become very addictive! Our TSC just got their chick shipment today. They have red sex link and white rocks. I took my 2 girls to see them so they have an idea what ours will be like when they get here. I have 15 chicks coming from MPC on the 28th. Is a 2 week age difference to much to have them in the same brooder?? If it's safe, I may go pick up a couple.

9. eggzettera

eggzettera Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:[​IMG] Sounds like you need a second job no one around here can be of help..... [​IMG] I like your reasoning, Friday is coming up..... I am running low on feed, already have tomatoes started though...mmmmm maybe they carry those walls of water thingys so I can put them out sooner.....mmmm decisions, decisions.....

10. WillsMama93

WillsMama93 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2008
    Shreveport, La
    Beauts: My first 2 chicks, Lola and Pinoccio, are exactly 2 weeks older than our other 3, Bambi, Bob and Coconut. Lola has "mothered" the babies from the day we brought them home!
    Sorry, I'm not just an addict.. I'm a pusher too!
    [​IMG]

Nadine: Yep... Wall of water thingies... you need those.. but don't call ahead to ask if they have them in stock.. they probably won't bother to look anyway, and you would miss out on getting to buy them.. the wall of water thingies, I mean...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by