1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I am a writer for the San Francisco Chronicle and I have been assigned

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by groholski, Nov 19, 2009.

1. groholski

groholski New Egg

Nov 19, 2009
    a piece on chicken coop design. Any folks out there who live in Berkeley, Oakland, Piedmont and the rest of the Bay Area who have elaborately designed coops and wouldn't mind be interviewed and have pictures of their coop and flock in the paper? Please reply with photos, if possible.

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Hi groholski! I'm the owner of the site and live in the East Bay. I don't have a coop (yet) that is worthy of being photographed, but I'd be happy to talk to you about the growing trend toward raising backyard chickens and also put you in touch with people in the are that may have coops for you to take pics of.

You also may want to post a quick request in this thread too, lots of Bay Area members here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=25

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by