I am addicted....

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by iBoodle, Mar 14, 2012.

1. iBoodle

iBoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2011
    Idaho
    I have to admit it.

I am addicted to looking in other people's backyards to see what kind of coop they have.
    No, I don't go snooping around other people's yards, but if I drive past a house and notice a coop, I'll drive slower just to catch a glimpse of one!

I live in a country/city area, so if I drive away from my house about 2 miles, I am in the country. That's where all the chickens are living, apparently!

So many coops!

2. AnimalLady123

AnimalLady123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    At the computer
    Maybe you can take pics so you don't have to look at them EVERY time you pass by!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  3. yellowirenut

yellowirenut Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2011
    New haven, IN
    I find my self looking at old farms and picking out what out building was a coop. So many places just let the old building fall apart.

4. davisfamily

davisfamily Out Of The Brooder

Feb 29, 2012
    Yeah, I do this too. Mostly just checking out breeds, though, since I can't see any coops.
    It gets worse when you stop randomly and talk to people! lol

My 3 y.o. twins saw some Brahmas in a yard and pointed them out!

Dan

5. iBoodle

iBoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2011
    Idaho
    I always also see old falling down little buildings. Then I think about going up to the owners house and asking if I can take it home and make it into a fixer-upper chicken coop! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by