I am at day 21 and on one egg I can't see an air cell

this egg is most likely about to explode.

Just make sure there really is no air cell. If the chick has pipped you would see that. If the contents have started to decay they will expell all air till the pressure is too big and bang.

Have you sniffed it? Have you tapped it? At day 21 I suppose it can stay one more day but it doesn't sound promising

this egg is most likely about to explode.

Just make sure there really is no air cell. If the chick has pipped you would see that. If the contents have started to decay they will expell all air till the pressure is too big and bang.

Have you sniffed it? Have you tapped it? At day 21 I suppose it can stay one more day but it doesn't sound promising
Could it possibly be filled with water from the high humidity ? There is no smell. Also, it looked normal until the day after I increased the humidity according to instructions on day19.

ok then maybe it has pipped and filled the space with its body? I never candle during lockdown. I don't want you tossing the egg if it is good so leave it and hope for the best.

As to your question, no, high humidity is needed, it would not flood the air cell.

It's been one more day so has anything changed?

ok then maybe it has pipped and filled the space with its body? I never candle during lockdown. I don't want you tossing the egg if it is good so leave it and hope for the best.

As to your question, no, high humidity is needed, it would not flood the air cell.

It's been one more day so has anything changed?
no change, I water candled and it sunk to the bottom

Back
Top Bottom