I am Back after years of Depression.

F50myster

Songster
9 Years
Dec 21, 2010
Central Coast
I used to come on backyard chickens when i was about 15 or 16 and i made an account and would post questions until i actually decided to buy some and raise them in my backyard, i was in LOVE with them and my friends thought i was weird since i lived in an urban city but my neighbors didn't complain. I moved around the time that BACKYARDCHICKENS.com upgraded to their new format. I had to lose all my chickens, i let them all go to a guy on craiglist...i never came back or tried to raise chickens again. It was sad. I lost my babies. I lost my coops, everything. Here i am, in just two weeks im off to military school...BUT...when i come back in half a year, i am going to move out to New Cuyama, California where my grandpa lives and once again raise chickens and finally raise gamefowl, something ive always wanted to do. Ive been scared to come back to this site because it brings back memories...but i have let go of the past and after school, i will once again raise chickens.<3 thank you backyardchickens.com

images
to BYC! Again...LOL

Good luck on your journey in life and hope that you find your path soon. :)

Hello :frow Welcome Back To BYC and Happy Holidays! Good luck in school, and hope you are able to get chickens again soon.

Back
Top Bottom