I am back home and doing well.

dave27889

Songster
12 Years
Apr 27, 2007
Washington, NC
I know this is the wrong area to post but I wanted people to know I was back home. I am better but not well. This has been one heck of an ordeal. I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Lots of people from BYC have left messages for me, my wife and even my kids. Thanks so very much.
I am not well enough to do any trading and really don't know what my stock has been up to since I was hospitalized. I will be having back surgery in about 2 months and I am not sure what my involvement with poultry will be.
I will be posting more in the family section of BYC. Thanks again to all and good hatching to all, Dave27889

Hope you're feeling all better soon!
smile.png

Thanks to all. I am glad the post is still up here. People here have been great and I missed them all. I will be looking and writing as much as I am allowed. I hope to get a lap top in the future. I will be in the hen house if I stay online much longer. Thanks again and yes with Gods love and strength anything is possible. LOVE YOU ALL, dave27889

Welcome back... God is Good! Thank you for letting us know. I got to "real" speak on the phone with your sweet wife - how nice she is. I'm praying for your continued healing....

But Dave, why do people say the hen house is a bad place to be??? HEHEHEHE.... I think I'd like to be in with my gals.....

It's so good to see you writing....Now go and get some rest.

God's blessings on you, your family, your household and your community. Have a wonderful Easter week!

Welcome back and glad you are at least part way through this ordeal.

all best wishes, and hopes for a full recovery.

Back
Top Bottom