I am Back home( pictures page 2 & 3& 5)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Omran, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Omran

Omran Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2008
    Bagdad KY
    Dear Freinds, I missed you all so much, but I got back in the USA today after almost a month in the middle east visiting my Mom and my Family, my chickens look like they grew up too much in 4 weeks and the new chicks look like almost feathered out, I got many pictures to share with you all, but I need two days to rest and take care ofmy business first.
    The Flight over here was real tough it took me a bout 31 hours to get back may be 18 of them in the sky and the rest in the Airports.
    I get back with you all soon with more details.
    God bless you all.

Omran

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  2. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    welcome back! [​IMG]

3. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    So glad you're back, Omran! [​IMG]

4. Scoop

Scoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2009
    Central PA
    [​IMG]

5. country freedom

country freedom Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Omran! We're glad you are back safe and sound! We've missed you being here!

Ok, we will need details and pics, of course - after you've had a few days to rest.

6. bheila

bheila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    Great to have you back Omran!! Catch up on your sleep and we'll be waiting for the pics [​IMG]

7. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Omran, my friend! i was just thinking this morning, 'i wonder when Omran will be home? Angela must really be missing him!' and now, here you are!

i see that God has returned you home to her safe and sound and i cannot wait to hear of you adventures with your mom and family. and pictures! yeah! how exciting! woo hooo! [​IMG]

rest up, you have lots of posting to do! missed ya, bud!

8. aceriderbetty

aceriderbetty Out Of The Brooder

Apr 4, 2009
    Mississippi
    Welcome back!

9. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Welcome back! Glad you made it safely!

10. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:Very happy to see you back in one piece, Omran. Please take some time to enjoy your return and catch up when you can, later. So glad you had some real quality time with your mom!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by