I Am Blessed...A Special Thank You to BYC

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by speckledhen, Dec 5, 2009.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

As 2009 comes to a close, I wanted to send out a very special thanks to all of you. Though we had so many struggles, first with my badly broken ankle and being bedridden for awhile and losing so many of my beloved birds this year, 2009 has brought us true blessings in the form of friends...I won't name all of you for fear of forgetting anyone, but there were those who called me often, knowing I was going to go stir crazy in bed after my ankle surgery, those who sent fabulous gifts out of the blue and encouragement when I was down or stressed, those who prayed for Tom and me, who just kept us in their thoughts, those who just wished us better times, etc. I hope you know who you are. Your generosity, caring, support and unconditional love got me through 2009 and made it such a special year. I just feel unworthy of such beautiful friends. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Love you big-hearted, wonderful people. [​IMG] You ROCK!!
    [​IMG]

2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    My family feels the same....You ROCK! Hug Tom and Suede for us, scratch Zane's waddles and rub Isaac's chest today from Southern Oregon! We [​IMG] you all and are thankful for your family's friendship and kindness as well.

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG] Here's hoping that 2010 is your best year yet Cynthia.

4. Ellie

Ellie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2007
    Redding, Ca.
    You and Tom are the best. [​IMG]

5. CedarRidgeChicks

CedarRidgeChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2009
    Adair Co.Ky
    I wasn't a byc member when you had some of these struggles..just the ones with the current quilt project; but the contact I have had and your post I have read have been a blessing to me! We will all pay it forward in 2010!!

6. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Ahh,,,,,You have blessed me in so many ways.....Encouragement, answers to questions that just don't end (from me), and now these beautiful little Dellies in their brooder from your eggs but most of all by your wonderful spirit.

I know we've not "met" but I'm so so so grateful to you and your household.

May you be so blessed the rest of this year and forever more that you just cannot stop smiling.

You are one very special and fine lady......I who am eternally wordy am running short of enough words to say thank you, so I'll close with [​IMG]

7. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Cyn and hubby, it has been a very trying year for you two but you made it this far! I hope the 2010 year will be better! We share all the feelings together, cry together and rant and rave of all the good and bad stuff has been going on and most of all, our friendship all boils down to this.....we all LOVE chickens!
    [​IMG]

It is a real honor in knowing you and Tom and your birds![​IMG]

Hip, hip HOORAY! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Anything for you, speckledhen! [​IMG] You are one of the greatest mods! [​IMG] Hope 2010 is much better. Merry Christmas and have a great New Year!

9. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Thanks again, you wonderful folks. (Cetawin, I must say, I'm sooooo happy that you have free long distance or you'd be very broke by now. You, too, Ellie. [​IMG] )

10. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Quote:OMG suppose that is not an option when I move? What then? I will have Speckledhen, Tom and Chicken Antic withdrawals. I need to put that on my list of things to check.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by