I am extremely irritated today

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by AK_Button_Mama, Mar 4, 2009.

1. AK_Button_Mama

AK_Button_Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    I just wanted you all to know I am extremely irritated today....I didnt get much sleep because I am sick and something in particular has "gotten" under my skin. I am trying not to make waves here on BYC so I am trying my hardest to refrain from comenting. I however might not be able to do so! so I am going to try to stay away for the day.

HUGS to you all!!! see ya tommorrow!

2. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    When I am grumpy I go hug a duck. [​IMG]

3. country lady

country lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Tennessee
    Honey, it must be one of those days. Could we meet half-way for coffee--say, Nebraska!

Today I am going to think about chickens, quilting, and gardening--in that order. Did I ever tell you about my gorgeous, crazy RIR hen named (what else?) "Red"......

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

AK, Pm me if you need to rave. That's what I do when someone ruffles my feathers. <-------- like the chicken reference?

5. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

Drink some hot chocolate, hug some chickens, and sit back and just stare out a window for half an hour to daydream... Maybe watcha funny movie. I do that and smoke some yummy hookah when I'm down or irritated, calms me down.

6. digginchicks

digginchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2009
    Sullivan, Indiana
    There is always tomorrow. [​IMG]

7. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Quote:I think I feel your pain. Try not to get yourself all worked up, it usually ends up that it just wasn't worth it after all. Think nice chicken thoughts....[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  8. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

[​IMG] must be going around my day was horrible too. [​IMG]

9. AK_Button_Mama

AK_Button_Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    OOOOHH I bit my toungue and Karma has paid me back..... today has turned out to be WONDERFUL!!!

1. hubs will be home after 7 weeks tonight (yeah I can sleep in tommorrow-he can take the kids to school)

2. I made a conection that needs food for his hawk and snakes (might not be a happy subject for some but it will fund my own hatching projects and a snake and hawk gotta eat too) he needs a STEADY supply of 30 plus birds a week.

3. I got a call from my insuarnce company. apparently a accident we though was with a uninsured motorist back on xmas eve was with a lady who had just misplaced her cards and we got our deductible back from the insuarnace company!!!!

4. my enabler in sterling just told me that a school is going to hatch birds from her in april and they wanted to return them to her... she told them to return them to me. so I will be getting free birdies in april.... (LOVE YA SISTA!!!)

5. I just got notified I will be getting my tax return tommorrow!!! WOOHOO!!!!

KARMA ROCKS!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  10. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    wanna pass some of that karma this way please...its starting to get really hard to be nice tp people even tho there are days where i just sit and stare at them and imagine doing this>>> [​IMG] to them

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by