I am getting a new Turken YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by luvmychicknkids, May 16, 2009.

1. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    [​IMG] and I am not the least bit excited, as you can tell. [​IMG]

Well, to be honest, I am not getting anything. My 7 y/o is. He has to go to the school nurse every day at least twice to use an asthma inhaler before recess....some days he sees her more if he is having breathing problems. So, she knows him well.

Her husband is hatch happy (none of us here know anyone like that...) and she told Malachi (my child) that if any of the Turkens hatched she was going to give them to him (if I would allow it LOL). anyway, only one hatched but they are now 3 weeks old and I have similar aged babies so she will fit in just fine. [​IMG]

Right now I have a red Turken, a black Turken and this little baby is OMG [​IMG] WHITE!!!! [​IMG]

I will be getting her Tuesday and I just can't wait to see how adorable she is!!!

2. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    That is fantastic!!! You know we will just have to see a pic of the cutie when it gets home. [​IMG]

Claudia

3. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    [​IMG] YAY! [​IMG] Thats exciting! Be sure to post pics when you get her! Good luck!

4. patyrdz

patyrdz The Madd Hatcher

Feb 26, 2009
    Southern Pines, NC
    Yay! Congratulations!! Nothing more exciting than a turken baby!![​IMG] I can't wait for mine to hatch!!

5. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Oh I know....aren't they the most amazing little cuties!!! I am totally addicted and would have a million if I could!!! I will definitely post pics!!! I am just hoping she really is white. I am expecting some other color lurking around but we will see when I get her. [​IMG]

6. mrszlopez

mrszlopez Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2009
    Jackson,NJ
    Oh my a white turken ?! How cool is that !!! I love me some turkens.. [​IMG]
    Cant wait to see a pic !! Enjoy !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by