1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I am going to kill my hubby!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Cheri, May 18, 2007.

1. Cheri

Cheri Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2007
    Dayton, TX
    [​IMG] I have my littlest chick in the room. I covered the air vent and then put a sheet in the direction of the air vent. I turned around and they were all huddled in the corner. HE UNCOVERED THE AIR VENT and moved the sheet. Now they are happy. I already lost two. I don't want to lose any more.

One RIR has two ancona's tucked under her wing. Now these are the chickens that will eventually give him his precious eggs! And that is how he treats them. Oh the nerve~!

2. Varisha

Varisha Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2007
    He probably just did not think.

I hope the rest of your chicks keep doing better.

3. cookinmom

cookinmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2007
    Saint George GA
    Cut the guy a little slack. [​IMG] If he's like mine he doesn't come on here and read all the nuances of chickendom, so he probably didn't know it would be a problem. If a guy's hot and the vents covered, he's gonna uncover it! Just tell him (sweetly, with a hug and kiss) why you had it covered. [​IMG]

4. Saltiena

Saltiena Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Peach Bottom
    ya okay cut him some slack this time but next time you can be really mad [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

ok ya'll. If you are going to do in the hubby, you can't broadcast it to everybody!!

You need to watch CSI, Cold Case, American Justices and Foresnic Files like me and know how to dispose of them without anyone finding out!!! [​IMG]

Coyote

6. Cheri

May 6, 2007
    Dayton, TX
    He apologized. [​IMG] I explained that for each chick lost I would go replace it. [​IMG]

7. cookinmom

cookinmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2007
    Saint George GA
    Quote:LOL! [​IMG] Court TV is our most-watched channel too! CSI & CSI Miami are faves too.

8. BirdBrain

BirdBrain Prefers Frozen Tail Feathers

May 7, 2007
    Alaska
    Quote:Do you tell him you would replace each chick lost twofold? [​IMG] I thought about you today as I was driving through Dayton on my way back to Houston (from Beaumont) and wondered how your little flock was doing. [​IMG]

9. Cheri

May 6, 2007
    Dayton, TX
    Quote:Do you tell him you would replace each chick lost twofold? [​IMG] I thought about you today as I was driving through Dayton on my way back to Houston (from Beaumont) and wondered how your little flock was doing. [​IMG]

Hey next time give me a call and stop by! I would love to meet a fellow chicken lover!!

10. BirdBrain

BirdBrain Prefers Frozen Tail Feathers

May 7, 2007
    Alaska
    It looks like I am going to be driving through there with some regularity. I just might stop by. The kids would love to visit your flock. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by