1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I aM hApPy FoR DeVeLoPmEnT

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Thejperez, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Thejperez

Thejperez Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2014
    Florida
    Welcome :D
    So it all started a few weeks ago * cue flashback *
    The birds are chirping, The sun is shining, The ducks are Quacking and the roosters are crowing. My aunt, sandy, brought a chick - bator, which is horrible at keeping temperature, up to me ( a minute walk) and two runner/ blue Swedish and pure runner eggs. I set them up that night with my , most likely, Welsh Harlequin / khaki Campbell egg. over the next 3 days I saved up 4 more eggs and put them in at the same time. I set up a homemade incubator, and I am currently putting another one together for lock down only. The runner eggs and one W.H where set on the seventh of October, I candled them a a few days later to check for cracks and development one of the runner eggs was cracked, and the four W.H where set on the tenth of October. So the runner duck egg is questionable now and the W.H never started. One of the four W.H started and is still going strong and three are questionable. So all good. :woot Then.some time later my aunt brought up three MORE eggs so another hatch date. So far one out of the three are developing. So again :woot . I hope you enjoyed the beginning of This :ya
    P.S I will post pics in a minutes

2. Thejperez

Thejperez Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2014
    Florida
    This is the clutch
    [​IMG]
    And this is from a few days ago
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by