I am in Newnan Georgia anyone close to me??

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by newnanchic, Jan 11, 2008.

1. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    I live in the country!!!!!! Newnan, Georgia and I am new to this web site. Is there any fellow Coweta County chicken people out there??? I would love to swap some eggs, just to get a better variety. [​IMG]

2. johnnyjack

johnnyjack Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    usa
    hello im in sc but i know alot of people on here from ga .maybe someone will help ya out.

3. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    guess I am all along in Ga.????

4. BearSwampChick

BearSwampChick Chicken Sensei

Jan 10, 2008
    Marysville, OH
    Do you know Alan Jackson? Oops, welcome and hello!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  5. BearSwampChick

BearSwampChick Chicken Sensei

Jan 10, 2008
    Marysville, OH
    I went berry picking with a friend whose grandparents lived in Newnan back in 1974. Her name was Patti Compton, but I can't remember her GP's names.

6. 68CudaGuy

68CudaGuy New Egg

Feb 2, 2008
    I'm in Barrow, Auburn Georgia actually. I go out to the Charlie Elliott WMA in Newnan County. Actually I believe its Floyd County but I go thru Mansfield to get to the range over at Charlie Elliott.

7. vicmower

vicmower Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    Half way between Gray and Forsyth. Have australorp, red star sex link, leghorns,americuanas,barred rock, salmon favorelles bantams and silkies. Have extra ameriquana and silkie roosters to trade for white leghorn rooster, light brahma rooster or dark brahma females. Have none but interested in welsummers,cochins, opringtons, jersey giants. Let me know what your interested in. Thanks and have agood day. Victor

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by