I am in shock!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Dec 16, 2010.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

A woman I used to work for who is my age, died today. When I worked for her, she was a horrible, selfish person: fired someone through the mail, told another galto have her mom change medical groups becaue she was costing too much, blaming everyone else for her mistakes.

She died of cancer. I hope she made things right with her Maker before dying.

2. Royd

Royd Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Middleburg, Fl.
    Quote:I, once, worked with a project manager, who told one of the men, who had requested the day off, to take his wife for some oral surgery, that she should just take the bus or get a taxi...He died, at the age of about 47, on the operating table.....I shed no tears.

3. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    yikes.... sad.

4. Petej

Petej Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    PDX area
    Yikes, that is sad.

And, Carma will come back to you!

5. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Once upon a time in a land far far nearby, I worked for a woman who had pawned her soul at some point and forgotten to redeem it.

A very good friend of mine had recommended that I pray to whatever god I believe in that she get what she deserved and let the universe figure out what that would be.

Soon after she actually got promoted! I was annoyed with Karma right up until I realized that her promotion mean she would be transferred to another state and I would never have to see her again! [​IMG]

But, she had made my life miserable for over a year so I kept asking the universe to deal with her. She got cancer and died in less than three months. We who had worked with her speculated that it would indeed be hard to fight off cancer without a heart. We don't always see Karma at work, but it does help sometimes when you see it.

I am sorry the woman you knew died today Debbi, and I too hope she either made amends or is prepared to come back.

6. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Once worked in a job where a department director was a power wielding harasser- many ways including sexual. He committed suicide! Karma will even things out.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  7. debilorrah

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Once upon a time in a land far far nearby, I worked for a woman who had pawned her soul at some point and forgotten to redeem it.

A very good friend of mine had recommended that I pray to whatever god I believe in that she get what she deserved and let the universe figure out what that would be.

Soon after she actually got promoted! I was annoyed with Karma right up until I realized that her promotion mean she would be transferred to another state and I would never have to see her again! [​IMG]

But, she had made my life miserable for over a year so I kept asking the universe to deal with her. She got cancer and died in less than three months. We who had worked with her speculated that it would indeed be hard to fight off cancer without a heart. We don't always see Karma at work, but it does help sometimes when you see it.

I am sorry the woman you knew died today Debbi, and I too hope she either made amends or is prepared to come back.

Talking with my friend this afternoon, I remembered that she sent me a letter after my employment ended stating that she was going to sue me for defemation of character and my friend got one from her attorney telling to cease and desist recruiting her staff away from her.

I did pray for her, and was honest with God about how I felt about her, and today I can say there is one less demon walking the planet and terroizing people.​

8. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    I honestly can't believe some of the things being said on here...this whole thread is turning sad [​IMG] I hope ALL the people mentioned found salvation.

9. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    The mean nasty person in my story is my own sister. We are two completely different people and always have been. We havent spoken for years. After our parents died, she did something that just floored me, I decided I had had enough and that was the last time I spoke to her. A good friend of mine said Tanya, Karma will turn on her, it could be her looks, her health, anything but rest assured it WILL happen. Last I heard anything about her she is a drug addict, alcoholic and has multiple health issues due too her life style. It does make me sad but Karma is what it is.

10. debilorrah

Quote:I didn't have contact with her the last few years, but I know her FIL was a strong Christian and she had always refused to believe. I can just hope that she saw the light before she passed. I can honestly say I am glad I will never have to see her or run into her again though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by