I am in trouble!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Sebrightmom, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    Well my mother just got a Sportsman today, I will be helping her fill it next spring. My husband says NO MORE ANIMALS. He didn't say anything about eggs. [​IMG] So, I guess I will be buy hatching eggs next year. I already have a list of what breeds I want. I am going to be saving my money for a new chicken house, fence, and of course HATCHING EGGS. I am excited. I will need to get a lot of eggs to fill it.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Oh you are sneaky!! If I did that to my fiance, he wouldn't speak to me for a month.

3. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    Well he isn't an animal person. Our son and I take care of them. We enjoy the animals. We can't have enough.[​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

He loves our chickens, and he is right - an indoor animal right now with all our kids being there is just too much at this point. We already know what we are getting when we manage to reform these kids into productive adults. [​IMG]

5. Mom 2em All

Mom 2em All Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    Quote:but once he started talking to you, think of all the chickens you would have. (It's a win-win situation [​IMG] )

I believe it is Joe Bryant on here that says, "It's easier to ask for Forgiveness than it is to ask for permission"...

[​IMG]

By the way, I have subjected my husband (and myself ) to a new form of torture...I have to serama cockerals in my bedroom (trying to keep them hid from the neighbors until i can rehome them)..... 3 a.m onward crowing in stereo....

6. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Thats a good round about way to go to get chickens![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by