1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I am looking for 3 specific hens. Barred rock, Araucana, and cochin.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lovethechickens, Feb 18, 2008.

1. lovethechickens

lovethechickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2008
    Antioch California
    I would like these three hens to add to my flock. I live in Antioch California. I am free to drive as far as Oakland tomorrow if anyone has these chickens! We will NOT be eating them. My wife and I are both vegetarians, so the eggs might get downed, but thats it! Have cash will travel! (you might be able to talk me into somethin else if youve got it!)

2. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    We have 2 bantam barred rock chicks (1 week old) I'm in Marin County.

3. buzzard chick

buzzard chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2007
    Toms River, NJ
    I have a bantam Barred cochin pullet.
    Jen

4. lovethechickens

Feb 16, 2008
    Antioch California
    hey, the barred rock bantams sound cool. I think I saw your add on craigslist. The only thing is I must have females. I have one little silky boy thats loud enough.

5. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    I can't guarantee on sex at this point, but luckily with barred rocks, it will be easy to tell the sex very early on, so in the case you end up with a cockeral you will have lots of time to find a new home before he would begin crowing. Let me know if you're interested! [​IMG]

6. rjv_piper

rjv_piper Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    Utah
    I have some bantam aracanna eggs, if you are interested. I will have some aracanna chicks later this spring, and some adults, I will be selling if you are interested. Email me, or pm me if you are interested, or want more info.
    Thanks,
    rjv_piper

7. lovethechickens

Feb 16, 2008
    Antioch California
    hey everyone! Thanks so much for the quick help! I am already set with what I wanted! I appreciate everyones responses. What a great and helpful community![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by