I Am Not Happy With Eggcartons.com Right Now !!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by luvmy33chicks, Nov 13, 2011.

1. luvmy33chicks

luvmy33chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2011
    Long Island
    Placed an order witht em the other day. Website shows item in stock. Log in to my account shows item is back ordered. Just checked my checking account online and they are pending charges from them for more than my order. Some kind of amazon services charges, 2 of them and only 1 charge for half of my order. Sooo lucky the 800 number is available right now.

2. BairleaFarm

BairleaFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    Ive never done business with them but id call. could just be a big misunderstanding.

3. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Sorry you are having an issue. [​IMG] My experience with them has been all positive.

4. remuda1

remuda1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2011
    Granbury, Texas
    Thanks for posting this. I am ordering today but am going to try Foam Packaging, Inc. , does anyone have any eggsperience with them? It looks like I can get 400 cartons for as little as $39.00.

ETA: Oops, make that $36.00

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  5. CarolJ

CarolJ Dogwood Trace Farm

Jun 3, 2011
    Middle Tennessee
    Sorry you're having problems with eggscartons.com. I've placed two orders with them, and have been really pleased with both service and product. I hope you call and everything is settled satisfactorily for you.

6. remuda1

Jun 12, 2011
    Granbury, Texas
    Ack!! Just called Foam Packaging. The link I was provided was old. They can no longer ship 400 in one package (UPS regs). Now it's 200 for $19.00. HOWEVER.......UPS two day is $33.64!!!!! Unbelievable. I'll be doing some more shopping. But I do want to say that Steve was super nice and just as frustrated as I was about the shipping costs.....

Comes to .26 per carton.....

7. remuda1

Jun 12, 2011
    Granbury, Texas
    Well, this will show you how naive I am...... After searching numerous egg carton suppliers, Foam Packaging is still the least expensive one I found. They are family owned and operated, and not set up for online ordering or credit card payments. But as I said, Steve was super nice to work with and if they handle the order in a professional manner, I'll do business with them again. Hope things work out well for you with eggcartons.com

8. luvmy33chicks

luvmy33chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2011
    Long Island
    Got it all straightened out.
    Sorry I didnt reply sooner (computer issues)
    My order shipped yesterday.
    Barbara with customer service was great, even looked into everything and called me back to tell me my order shipped.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by