I am not on vacation Updated.. Funeral over.. Back home again.

geareduplyn

Songster
11 Years
Jun 2, 2008
Salley SC
I posted a couple of days ago about getting a password I could remember because I was away from home, and since I make my computer remember passwords I didn't know it.After that post I got several PMs that kind of assumed that I was on vacation. I'm not. The computer I'm using is in a Hospice. This is a beautiful facility, but I wish I'd never seen it. I really have no idea when I will be home again. My egg and chick production is going be put on hold for the present. To all who have inquired about eggs and chicks I will contact you when I am back in SC.

After a week at the hospital every day and almost three weeks every day at the Hospice I am back in SC. Since I haven't touched my computer in more than a month I am behind on everything plus something happened with this thing during this time, because I am not able to retreive some information. I had Hughes Net as a server and they cut my service sometime after I left SC. I've made this work after a fashion, but if you have tried to contact me about anything please do so again. My chick hatching will probably be set back at least 6 weeks since I have straighten everything out.

Last edited:
hugs.gif
Are you ok?

Quote:
I am fine . My Mother who is 91 and who has been completely self sufficent to this point suffered a massive stroke this past week. I wish that we were not such tough people sometimes. Thank You for the Hug.

Sorry to hear about that. My Gramma had a lot wrong with her, and eventually had to have hospice take care of her and they did a great job, I caint say enuff good things about 'em.

Back
Top Bottom