1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I Am NOT PREGNANT!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

So....I went into the doctor yesterday and got a pee test. Negative. The doctor asked me about my last period, the positive test, etc. I told her that it was an Early Response test and was for sure positive...she said it was REALLY rare to have a false positive--and especially with a name-brand test. So they RE-TESTED. Again, negative. By this time, I'm in tears and embarassed. After 2.5 hours, they drew blood--just to be 100% sure. I am not supposed get those results back until probably Monday or Tuesday of next week...

So on my way home last, I bought THREE more tests, came home and took one last night & one this morning. Both NEGATIVE. I came home early from work because I started the period to beat all periods. [​IMG]

So false alarm...but thank you for all of your kind words...and support....I suppose it's back to "trying" again. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2009
  2. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    [​IMG] Why doesn't somebody send me some of that water?!?!?!

Keep us updated. [​IMG]

3. Lolita

Lolita Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    FL
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:I drink bottled. Our well water is too hard. SMART WATER. LOL

5. kagedgoddess

kagedgoddess Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    virginia
    hehe. maybe we should let the fertility clinics in on the byc water, lol.

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Thanks!!

7. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Or maybe everyone needs to hatch a bunch of chicks? LOL Doesn't that get the "motherly" instinct going? LOL

8. Rare Feathers Farm

Do you think 5 days late is enough time to get a straight answer on a preg test? I'll probably buy two...just in case, LOL

9. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Jeezum!!! Talk about a BYC Baby Boomers! [​IMG]

congratulations by the way [​IMG]

10. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by