Hey gang...have just been reading through a number of threads and between the cracked corn that I'm SURE my pullets have dropped in their bedding and my coop's ventilation not seeming sufficient since there's a layer of frost in the inside of the windows every morning, I'm now worried that my ladies will soon be dropping dead from too much humidity in the cold and growing mold!! Someone even mentioned that the mold can be invisible! I've been building up a nice deep litter for winter, but now I'm wondering if I should shovel it out and start over because of the cracked corn? It hasn't been a lot, but from what I've read it sounds like even a little can be lethal. My girls refuse to leave the coop when there's snow on the ground outside, so I really feel like I need to get it right inside the coop for them. Has anybody ever used a dehumidifier in a coop? I was researching the level of humidity that you need to stay below in order to prevent mold from growing (in your own house) and it's supposed to be kept below 60%. I have a thermometer in the coop and it has a humidity reading on it...the fluctuation I get is anywhere between 70% and 85%. Am I just being a worry-wart?