I am ready to pull my hair out !!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Crazy4Chicks, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    Every summer I cut my hair and send the pony tail to LOCKS FOR LOVE to be used in making wigs - well after I washed , conditioned, blow dry my hair tonight I realize I am so ready to cut it !! but I cant till summer thats when hopefully it will be long enough the pony tail has to be at least 10 inch in order for them to send it in.
    I dont use any hair color,curling irons, very little blow drying - that way there will be very little split ends and the pony tail is has healthy and soft as I can make it.
    So I only cut my hair once a year -- and I am ready !! LOL

so hopefully everyone here can keep me from cutting my hair for another few months !! I know it is for a good thing but man it is getting long

Julie

2. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Ah you can do it - just keep it tied up. Mine is down to my waist about now - I just keep it tied all the time cause its annoying! [​IMG]

3. 65browneyes

65browneyes Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2007
    Arizona
    How cool of you! My 11 yo dd has donated her hair twice. First time when she was in 2nd grade, she gave 13 inches, and last year, she donated 11 inches. Our youngest nephew donated his beautiful pony tail before he left for Boot Camp. I think it is SO great that they can do this now. Cheers to all who can actually GROW hair to donate!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by