I am serving the highest amount of legal caffeine there is....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by call ducks, Oct 29, 2011.

1. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    Few my feet hurt but i like the job i have. Oohh yah the coffee chain i work for has the highest amount of caffeine you can get legly with out it being medical caffeine. Smart people gets decafe [​IMG]

2. desertdarlene

desertdarlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    San Diego
    Caffeine isn't all bad unless you have certain health problems. With me, I have hypoglycemia and have to be careful. Either I have to limit the amount of caffeine I take in, or eat something while I drink it.

3. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    Caffeine gives me headaches/migraines. I do not drink soda pop with caffeine hardly ever, very rare. I do like sweetened tea though.

4. Capvin

Capvin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Lake Placid, FL
    I love strong coffee with lots of caffeine. What is the name of the coffee?

5. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    I grew up in south Florida drinking strong Cuban coffee. I love me a shot of buchi. It looks like engine sludge...

6. Marcymom3

Marcymom3 Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm a lifelong coffee drinker! I absolutely love it and making a pot is the first thing I do at 5:00 a.m. My uncle used to drink strong Italian coffee with evaporated milk and a ton of sugar. It tasted like melted coffee icecream and he used to let us kids have sips of it. By age 4 I was already an experience coffee drinker. One thing I grew up with was having coffee with my mom on the weekends. When I spent the weekend with my grandparents, we drank coffee all day. I felt so grown up. I would get mostly milk with a spoonful of sugar and about 1/4 cup of coffee. They knew something that scientists didn't figure out for another 20 years, and that was that caffeine had the reverse affect on hyper kids. [​IMG] <--- me as a kid before caffeine.

A good cup of coffee has made lots of mediocre restaurants into great ones, and a bad cup has ruined many more. Worse yet, the first cruise Hubs and I took was on a reputable line and the coffee was awful. I would have bet ole grannies knickers it was instant. [​IMG] I will never use that line again for that reason.

7. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    Quote:Me too. I have to have food in my stomach before touching coffee, even the iced kind, or I get sick sick sick!

8. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I like coffee, but I am to lazy to make it for myself. I drink my coffee straight. I don't like the sugar and cream.

9. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    I don't drink coffee very often. The taste gets on my nerves. Unbeknownst to me, I probably used to be a caffeine addict as a kid with all my little friends, we practically lived on Coke. Heavens, that's probably how we all managed to stay up till 1AM every Saturday night [​IMG]

10. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

I limit my coffee intake to a pot or two every morning.

Imp [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by