I am so ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by banter, Sep 29, 2008.

1. banter

banter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    As a child of the sixties I knew better to take the easy way out and depend on the government. I feel very stupid now. Like everyone else I was working mega hours and trying to raise a family. I am thankful for what I have and that I have life skills that enable me to raise and cook my own food, but I wish I had been more politically astute.

2. mtnhomechick

mtnhomechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Mountain Home, AR
    Quote:Angry????? YOU should be PROUD!!

3. banter

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    I am proud-however I see people suffering everywhere and I might have helped to stop this mess we have-even in a small way. History does repeat itself!

4. mtnhomechick

mtnhomechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Mountain Home, AR
    We just need a purging.......things will be better in the end. I honestly believe that. Some ppl take help when they don't need it. We as a society have enabled that.

5. yellowdragon

yellowdragon Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Springville, Indiana
    I wish I had lived durning the 60's. My mom calls me the late hippie. It's funny cause I was born in 83

6. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Banter, as a 60's kid, you are not giving yourself enough credit. Life skills are alot more valuable than being politically astute.

7. banter

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    We need an OVERHAUL! Life has become so complicated and so fast paced it is impossible to keep up with living on a daily basis. Technology has surpassed the common man.

8. banter

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    Stupid is as stupid does-Hmmmmmm, where did I hear that? I just think in my case I should have made my views better known. I'm kicking myself. I'm not radical at all, but wish I had
    been a little more vocal.

9. roosmom

roosmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    upper peninsula
    :| Its not too late ya know. Just dont bury your head again. I know I am not going to. Like Ted Nugent says, We need to hold them all accountable, over and over again.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by