I am so ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY!

banter

Songster
11 Years
Mar 3, 2008
Raymond Maine
As a child of the sixties I knew better to take the easy way out and depend on the government. I feel very stupid now. Like everyone else I was working mega hours and trying to raise a family. I am thankful for what I have and that I have life skills that enable me to raise and cook my own food, but I wish I had been more politically astute.

banter

Songster
11 Years
Mar 3, 2008
Raymond Maine
I am proud-however I see people suffering everywhere and I might have helped to stop this mess we have-even in a small way. History does repeat itself!

mtnhomechick

Songster
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Mountain Home, AR
We just need a purging.......things will be better in the end. I honestly believe that. Some ppl take help when they don't need it. We as a society have enabled that.

seminolewind

Flock Mistress
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Sep 6, 2007
Corydon, Indiana
Banter, as a 60's kid, you are not giving yourself enough credit. Life skills are alot more valuable than being politically astute.

banter

Songster
11 Years
Mar 3, 2008
Raymond Maine
We need an OVERHAUL! Life has become so complicated and so fast paced it is impossible to keep up with living on a daily basis. Technology has surpassed the common man.

banter

Songster
11 Years
Mar 3, 2008
Raymond Maine
Stupid is as stupid does-Hmmmmmm, where did I hear that? I just think in my case I should have made my views better known. I'm kicking myself. I'm not radical at all, but wish I had
been a little more vocal.

roosmom

Songster
11 Years
Jun 3, 2008
upper peninsula
:| Its not too late ya know. Just dont bury your head again. I know I am not going to. Like Ted Nugent says, We need to hold them all accountable, over and over again.

Top Bottom