I am so completely disgusted - Updated

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by remuda1, Oct 7, 2011.

1. remuda1

remuda1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2011
    Granbury, Texas
    Let me preface this by saying that my husband is a great man. His only fault is that many times, he is too good for his own good. We have our own business and when he gets ready to hire someone, he invariably looks for someone that he feels "needs the help". With only one exception in ten years, everyone of these people has stolen, cheated and taken advantage of him.

Just found out today that our highest paid employee that has been with us for about five years is embezzling money from our company. When this guy needed a place to stay, we gave it to him for several months. No rent charged, just wanted to help him get back on his feet. I feel like he just made big fat fools out of us. This weekend will be spent gathering evidence to present to the authorities on Monday morning. People just suck. I hope he goes to jail for a very very long time

Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  2. Alicia G

Alicia G Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2010
    Nova Scotia
    I am so sorry for what has happened. I hope he is brought to justice.
    [​IMG]

3. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

Gosh! That is so sad! You trusted this person and look what he did. What goes around, comes around. Yes, it finally caught up to him! I hope he pays dearly!

4. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    I am so sorry you are going through this, justice will prevail but it is sad that you must even deal with it. My husband is the same way and I am to a point. I put my fot down long before he does so we have similar things happen. Getting rid of two house guests now for being leeches. We were helping them until they could get on their feet in exchange they would help around the homestead when they were not working..yeah right I cannot even get trash picked up and taken to the dump and we are supporting them. Although one of them does give us a toekn each week of $60 which goes nowhere compared to a grocery bill of over 700.00. So *sigh* yeah I hear ya. [​IMG]

5. the Pollo Loco

the Pollo Loco Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2009
    Santa Cruz,CA
    you guys trusted someone bad... but don't lose hope in all people... [​IMG]

6. artsy1

artsy1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2011
    sarasota
    My hubby is the same way. I am the opposite so we balance each other out, he trusts everyone, and trys to help most people. Everyone I have ever tryed to help,,, has ripped me off or some horrible thing like it. So I say........................don't trust anyone..........................
    plus most people in this world are really sucky.........but it seems like there are tons of great people on this website....maybe chickens are the answer to world peace............[​IMG]

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

No good deed goes unpunished. EVER. Keep it up! One saying leads to another: What comes around goes around.

8. JulieNKC

JulieNKC Overrun With Chickens

Sep 25, 2010
    Kansas City
    That really sucks. [​IMG]

9. BHep

BHep Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2010
    Faison, NC
    I literately just got home from a seeing a leadership seminar. One of the thing that was talked about was how "we cater/ feed the dysfunctional" How to we need to stop enabling them and just leave them be. Excellent seminar. Dr. Sam Chand.
    Seems like we all feed the dysfunctional [​IMG]

Praying for the best for you and your family & business.

10. Duker17

Duker17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 1, 2010
    Missouri
    Sounds like you will really be giving him a place to stay this time! I hope he has some lovely new roommates, people sure do suck sometimes...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by