I AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THESE GUYS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by idahobird, Sep 9, 2012.

1. idahobird

idahobird Out Of The Brooder

Apr 29, 2011
    Emmett Idaho
    I had a post on Craigslist for baby peafowl wanted and havn't had a call on them and yesterday out of nowhere I got a call from a lady that said she had some baby pied and silver pied chicks... Of course I thought she was probably not here locally because you just never see any around here like that but when I called her back she was just over the hill. She had four of them they had just moved here in june and all 8 peofowl together and so the dad is either silver pied or regular pied and the moms....well they could be any of the following: purple, silver pied, pied, black shouldered, cameo, and the last hen looked black shouldered but she said she was a black shouldered something maybe cameo. So I am SUPER excited to see what I get.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    [​IMG]They are beautiful..Congradulations

How do your other peas like their big pen?

3. idahobird

idahobird Out Of The Brooder

Apr 29, 2011
    Emmett Idaho
    Actually it is empty at the moment. I decided to find them a new home they were just too wild for me which worked out perfectly because if I wouldn't have sold them I would not have been able to buy these guys. So it worked out perfectly [​IMG]

4. Yoda

Yoda Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2010
    Shady Hills, FL
    Congrats on the cute little ones! Glad someone called on your ad, they will be very happy at your house [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by