1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I...Am...So....EXCITED!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by KDailey, Sep 22, 2011.

1. KDailey

KDailey Crazy Cochin Lady

Jun 27, 2011
    Bronson, Tx
    I just got the call this morning that my chicks are at the post office! And this time they are at the CORRECT post office. Some of you may have seen my previous posts where Ideal kept sending them to the wrong post office. It was super frustratin!

So I got 5 Buff laced Polish [​IMG]
    3 blue bantam cochins
    3 white bantam cochins

I just recently got an order from Ideal about 2-3 weeks ago and had an assortment of these breeds so after I saw what I got I specifically ordered the ones that didn't get included but that I wanted. I actually specifically ordered the BL polish last time but they called the day they were supposed to ship and said they didn't have any. Bummer!

But I've got them now!

So here in about 45 minutes I'm going to pick them up.

AND:

Next week I have 7 bantam cochins coming all the way from Maryland from Fattie! [​IMG] Can't wait for these guys either [​IMG]

Pictures to come when I get the chicks home [​IMG]

2. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    Oh how exciting!! I think I'm going to be jealous of your BL Polish... [​IMG] Can't wait for pics!!

3. GardenGal

GardenGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2011
    Western WA
    Yay!!! Have fun with your chickies [​IMG]

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    So exciting! Can't wait for photos! [​IMG]

5. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] photos photos!!!!!! can't wait! fluffy overload!!!!!!!!

6. KDailey

KDailey Crazy Cochin Lady

Jun 27, 2011
    Bronson, Tx
    I completely forgot the pictures! I was feeding bottle kittens and was at my "chicken buddy's" house for a while then boyfriend got mad at me about the kittens.... long night.

They sent me the correct number of BL Polish and blue cochin bantams. I only have one white cochin bantam. And then I've got two cochin bantams that are black with white bellies and markings around the face? Almost like they substituted the two missing whites for something else without asking...

I also got 5 extra males for warmth. My neighbor said she thinks they're silver laced wyndottes [​IMG] They're adorable! I gave her two of them becuase she's got some hens but no roosters. And I have three. I don't know what Ill do with them but oh well!

I'll try my best to remember the pictures this time [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by