I am so Happy

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Cackel, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Cackel

Cackel Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2008
    I am going tomorrow to pick up a Sportsman incubator for 250.00 ,I don,t have any eggs to go in it yet but im happy .We have this news paper here that comes out every Thursday with things that people have to sale in it and I was the first one to call about the incubator and I got it . Now Pray that I find some eggs.[​IMG]

2. yanks26

yanks26 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2009
    Connecticut
    Congratulations Crackel! How many eggs does your incubator hold? Tell us more about it!

3. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    where are you at ??? what kind of eggs are you looking for ??

4. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    How wonderful for you. I wish I had some eggs to send you but I am sure you will find some. I would be in so much trouble with a Sportsman. Let us know how it goes.

5. Cackel

Nov 17, 2008
    It holds around 100 chicken egg and I want any kind of eggs I can get. I can,t wait to try it. I am in Danville Va.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  6. yanks26

yanks26 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2009
    Connecticut
    You are so lucky. 250 sounds like a good price for a sportsman incubator holding 100 eggs.

7. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Everyone else finds all the good deals.. [​IMG]

8. Suellyn

Suellyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2008
    SouthWestern PA
    Go to the "Buy-Sell-Trade Hatching Eggs" message board and post that you are looking for eggs. If you want to pick them up, be sure and post your location and "for pickup" in the topic. Or you could get eggs shipped; check that message board to see whats available!!! [​IMG] If you don't care what breed, or don't mind mixed breeds, I'm sure you will find lots of eggies!!!!!

9. Cackel

Nov 17, 2008
    UPDATE , Well I picked up my sportsman Sunday and boy is it nice , Sunday night I ordered a clear door for it and it came today ,I cleaned it up and put the new door on and fired it up to test it and it is running like a new one,the guy said it had only been used about twice ,he bought it from a friend of his about a year ago and never used it hinself , It is a 1997 model it looks really good .It holds about 300 eggs , Still looking for eggs around here ,I have 2 people bring me eggs this week end ,I don't know how I got so lucky ,But I am so thankful that I did .

10. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Yeee- HAW!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by