I am so happy !!!

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by Crazy4Chicks, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    well back in Sept. my Buff rock Miss Peaches started laying eggs - one cute little light brown egg - than she stopped - lost her neck feathers and went bald ( molting is not a pretty thing to see ) well a few weeks ago one of my Americana's must have felt sorry for me and decided to start laying the cutest little green egg -
    well last night I was putting everyone to bed and Miss Peaches did the squat thing in front of me I gave her a little pat near her tail ( I know you are not sopposed to but it made it easy to pick her up LOL ) I noticed her neck feathers started looking better- put her to bed

I went out there a few minutes ago and checked the coop - only thinking I would get my green egg and there in the corner of the coop was my green egg and a light brown one [​IMG] [​IMG]

I have Silver laced cochins and Light Brahmas out there also. what color eggs do these breeds normally lay? I want to make sure I know who this egg came from. [​IMG]
    the SLC and LB and A are all the same age.

I am going to have fresh eggs and hashbrowns for dinner tonight YUMMY !!

Julie

2. eggzettera

eggzettera Chillin' With My Peeps

I am soooooo jealous :eek:
    My EE pullet laid for about a month this past fall and I am having to buy eggs. BUT here is what I am TRULY upset about :mad: she lays brown eggs [​IMG]

OK Fine, congratulations [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by