I am so mad and so LMBO at the same time...what can ya do?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cindiloohoo, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    I gave my friend a pup several months ago, and told him I would take her back if it didn't work out....BIIIIIIIIG mistake [​IMG] He called the day DH was laid off [​IMG] and said he was moving and couldn't take her with him. So I go pick up the big lumbering beasty yesterday and am driving home with her IN MY FACE. He says "She rides good" uhhhh...I want the definition of "good" now. This dog has NO MANNERS whatsoever. She isn't aggressive, but plays a bit rough with the little dog. She jumps on couches and BEDS completely without invitation. Busts through the door ahead of you...just wild, like a spoiled child in a candy store. She is SOOOO hyper! He very obviously has not trained this 6 month old 60 pound mutt pup at all, which makes me mad as heck. [​IMG] [​IMG] BUT...she is such a big dumb clumsy goofy hyper thing it's adorable, almost endearing, ......for now. [​IMG] Seriously, I don't know whether to [​IMG] her or [​IMG] her! Same for my friend....with him I'm thinking [​IMG] [​IMG] *sigh* She's going to be a LOT of work [​IMG] I am trying to rehome chickens while taking on a rotten dog....HE OWES ME BIG TIME! [​IMG] If I could find a home for her it would be good, but nobody is going to take this dog as is....she's just too much. I'll have to keep her for a few months and train her before even thinking of rehoming. I'm hitting him up for some dog food to help out....still can't believe he just let her get crazy. Stupid boy. Stupid dog. Lesson learned!!

2. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

honey, i need to see this dog! You got me laughing... is it at least house trained? [​IMG]

3. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    chickensducks&agoose :

honey, i need to see this dog! You got me laughing... is it at least house trained? [​IMG]

She is house trained...else I'd be typing this from a jail cell bc I would have went and beat my "friend" already [​IMG] [​IMG] She just looks so innocent [​IMG] just like when she was a tiny pup that fit in two hands easily. He turned her into a monster!! [​IMG] Here is a pic I had from when she was smaller

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NIGHTMARES come in such cute fuzzy packaging these days...who knew? [​IMG]

4. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Aww, she's beautiful! Look at that smile! [​IMG]

And before you ask, we have three dogs. Can't take another.

5. Orchid

Orchid Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2010
    North Central MN
    Aw, man, she is cute.

Good for you for making good on your promise and taking her back, monster fuzziness and all. [​IMG] She looks smart, I bet she'll catch on to training in no time.

I took in a one year old yellow Lab with absolutely no training from my aunt, so I've BTDT. He's an awesome dog, now. [​IMG]

6. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] .... [​IMG]

7. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Cuteness!

Big, loud, rowdy, knock you down and slobber on you... cuteness.

Good luck with that one... makes me appreciate my "holy crap I stepped on her" size dogs more.

8. Randy

Randy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
    Quote:I'll have to remember that one. I've got a pup to give away soon.

9. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Quote:I'll have to remember that one. I've got a pup to give away soon.

YES!!! By ALL means learn from my mistake!! [​IMG]

10. FarmerJamie

FarmerJamie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2010
    Quote:.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by