I am so proud of my boy! PIP Coronation Sussex

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Mama2B&D&...Chickens, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Mama2B&D&...Chickens

Mama2B&D&...Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2010
    Plant City, FL.
    Chobee has more then made me love this breed! He is the perfect gentleman and has the sweetest personality! We made a tough decision re-homing my RooRoo after he picked on my favorite and was aggressive towards everyone but me...BUT I do know now we made the right one...its nice letting ANYONE back there and he's just sweet as pie. He may be clumsy and goofy b/c he's ginormous but he makes me laugh! Sweet breed....now if I can just talk the hubby into a few hens [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Oh, so THAT'S what my CS rooster will look like when he's fully grown! Very nice! I have a male and two females that came from a lady who bought her hatching eggs from Greenfire. They don't have individual names, because I gave them a group name "The Baby Hueys"! haha They're so big and it cracks me up when they run around because they seem to almost waddle....They do look clumsy as you mentioned, but they're just so darling! So far, he's a good cockerel.....He's pretty big, but he's never crowed yet. He and his two laies are always together......

I'll post a pic soon,

Sharon

3. Mama2B&D&...Chickens

Feb 22, 2010
    Plant City, FL.
    Sweet! Yes, he was purchased from there as well as straight run and they got 3 roo's so the owners were re-homing the two. I am so very happy I answered that CL add...lol, we had to drive quite a way's for that big boy but he was worth it! His name is actually b/c of it, we drove all the way down to Okochobee to get him...but the irony is we ALMOST named him HUEY! lol It was either Chobee or Huey...he came when i said Chobee so that he is...

They are funny to watch huh? The do waddle, its adorable! He is only probably 8 months now and CRACKS me up when he comes running at me for treats. I was scared at 1st b/c he's like small calf size [​IMG] haha, but luckily he haults pretty good and hasnt ran into me yet [​IMG]

4. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    [​IMG]

Here's the latest pic of my trio, and they are even bigger now....."The Baby Hueys"! [​IMG]

Thanks for sharing your pic! He's a handsome fellow,

Sharon

5. Mama2B&D&...Chickens

Feb 22, 2010
    Plant City, FL.
    LOVE! Don't the look like giant fluffy clouds or cotton balls? Thanks for sharing your pics as well! Beautiful birds...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by