I am soo mad!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by angelmarie, Jun 13, 2008.

1. angelmarie

angelmarie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    i scheduled a pick up yesterday for today, for some packages. Well, i waited, and waited and the letter carrier finally shows up. I go inside ok, i specifically requested that my doorbell be rung and i put my dog inside this morning so there should be no problems, well apperentely she deciedes she doesn't want to come pick up the packages, which by the way is HER JOB! So i call up the post office at this point already annoyed and told them she didn't pick it up. And not only were they extremely rude, but they said my dog was in the front yard, scooby was with my mom the whole time! then they tell me if you want to walk a couple blocks, and hunt her down she'll talk them. So i have to go walking in 100+ weather looking for this lady and shes nowhere to be found. I call up the post office again tell them what happened and they said, o well she tried to make an attempt but theres a dog in the yard. Both my dogs are with my mom. So they said well maybe, she'll come by this afternoon, and honk the horn. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!! this is her job, i shouldn't have to walk in 100+ degree weather while she sits in her ac condition truck, and gets paid 38+ and hour for nothing!!!!!! ugh!!! i just wanted to vent, some peole are impossible, i swear!

2. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

OMG I would be sooo mad!!! [​IMG]

3. Sonia

Sonia Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2008
    SE Oklahoma
    I have the same problem. The mail carriers won't deliver mail to my house. I have dogs and even if they are inside if I don't catch the mail person outside as they are walking past I have to go to the post office to pick up my mail.

4. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I think I'd be waiting by the post box for her tomorrow and confront her on it. Just watch out for the can of mace they carry.

5. angelmarie

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    lol you guys always make me feel batter thanks hugs all around!

6. angelmarie

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    oops i meant better not batter.........i am NOT a pancake!

7. hooligan

hooligan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    I would be pretty peaved! I would call and speak to the supervisor and if that doesn't get you anywhere find out who is over the district bc if she did that to you I am sure she has stuck it to someone else.

8. angelmarie

Jun 3, 2008
    bakersfield
    well atleast i got them sent to the post office and they'll arrive on time.....................still p.o. though

9. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Our UPS guy once hazarded putting a box in the back porch with Slifer there...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by