*I am sooo confused!!* (UPDATE)

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Tripp16, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Tripp16

Tripp16 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2011
    North Carolina
    Im sorry to keep bugging everyone but I figured I would call and at least see if the eggs had shipped out.....well turns out they shipped yesterday so I got a little happy when he gave me the tracking number turns out the USPS people dont have any info on my package and told me to contact the sender!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

What should I do?! Im afraid Mypetchicken is going to say just to wait. Will they come in eventually?! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  2. kari_dawn

kari_dawn Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2009
    North Texas
    I would just wait. I have ordered many times from MPC, and all has been well every time [​IMG] Good luck to you. I know waiting for my babies was the hardest thing ever...every time.

3. chickengrandma

chickengrandma Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 3, 2009
    Wisconsin
    MPC is awesome. Your babies will arrive - and arrive alive. Hang in there. They'll be there shortly!

4. Eroicayori

Eroicayori Out Of The Brooder

Mar 3, 2011
    I've ordered from them three times this year and all 16 chickens arrived heathy and exactly what I wanted.

5. kari_dawn

kari_dawn Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2009
    North Texas
    I must add that I have never ordered hatching eggs from them...Im sure all will be well [​IMG]

6. stoopid

stoopid Chicken Fairy Godmother

Aug 3, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    Did they say they would ship today? If so, and if you can rely on your post office, then they should be there on Friday.
    I know it's very frustrating, been there....
    Good luck!

7. Poultrybonkers

Poultrybonkers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2011
    Mine got shipped today i cant track it yet though. Hopefully we will both get our eggs!!

8. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    sit back and relax they will get there. i bought mine from a breeder and had tracking on it but none the tracking showed execpt for were it was processed and then shipped from. it took longer than they had said it would and my eggs were 10-11 days old for the most part and most of them are developing nicely. 2 the air cell after looking more closly was detached one was scrambled one just looks like it tried but quite at like day 2 and one looks like a blood ring but its alright just dont toss any when you get them

9. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    They never update the tracking information until it gets to the receiver's post office

10. bustermommy

bustermommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2011
    USPS tracking isn't very up-to-date. I've gotten packages that they've said were still states away. But they're usually on time, just don't track well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by