I am sooo excited! Incubator arrives today!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by peruvian_princess, May 16, 2008.

1. peruvian_princess

peruvian_princess Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    I am very excited and nervous at the same time. This will be my very first time incubating eggs so i am understandably nervous and excited. I have all my egs ready and rested to go into the bator after I work out the bugs. It shouldnt be a problem since it is the 1588 genesis but we will see! I wil keep you all posted on how it goes! I also bought one of those flukes hygrometer termometer combos that someone said they used with great succes on here not to long ago. Cant remember who it was but thanks for the idea!

2. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    Good luck with your new incubator. The 1588 is a good one and the Fluckers is an important part of the process. I use it and have had great success with it. I think I have purchased 5 different ones and I could set them on the table and all had a different temp and humidity reading. I think you have choosen wisely most people who by the still air economy incubators are anxiousl to upgrade before long. The same goes for the thermometers/hygormeters. You have good tools to start with so you should do well.

3. peruvian_princess

peruvian_princess Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    It is here and I have everything set up! The temp is great and so is the humidty thus far! I am so excited i put in 34 eggs! 12 of them are the Pure Ameraucana eggs that i had shipped to me! Wish me luck! I am just now starting day one LOL!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by