1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I am sooo excited to share this!!!! Please look!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by birdlover, Oct 4, 2009.

1. birdlover

birdlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Northern Va.
    HELLO EVERYONE. APPARENTLY I CAN'T CUT AND PASTE FROM FACEBOOK!! I'LL HAVE TO REPOST TOMORROW WHEN I CAN GET THE PERSON WITH THE PICTURES TO DO IT. THANKS!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...2275851&aid=-1&id=1082364506&oid=121442275851

I am working at a Fall Festival in Virginia until Nov. 8. Finally I have some pictures to share (thanks to somebody else's work!) and I want you to see the rabbits and chickens and ducks because my job is to take care of them. I LOVE MY JOB!!!! Please look at the first 40 pictures (not all are of the animals) and you will see how very, very lucky I am to have a place like this to work! Oh, when you get to the picture of Ellen holding the silkie...that's me and not a very flattering picture I might add!! Oh well.

One last thing. When you get to the picture of the black rooster, Sir Gallahad, please tell me what breed you think he is. He looks like a rosecomb but he doesn't have a rose comb!! Do you think he's an OEGB or a white faced Spanish??? He came from Murray McMurray and, somewhere in the group pics, is his mate, Cruella de Ville.

Thank you for looking!!!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  2. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    The link you have isn't working. [​IMG]

3. birdlover

Jan 11, 2007
    Northern Va.
    WHAT???!!! Oh bummer!!! Is it because I copied it off of facebook? And why does it work for ME??

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  4. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Didn't work for me either. [​IMG]

5. kikster

kikster Out Of The Brooder

Jul 7, 2009
    maybe it only works with a facebook member logged in already. I don't have a facebook acct. so it didn't work for me either. [​IMG]

6. birdlover

Jan 11, 2007
    Northern Va.
    Dang! I'll try a different way tomorrow. Thanks anyway.

7. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    Nope, I'm on facebook and it didn't work either.

shucky darns.

sounds like a nice job to have.

8. LupineLass

LupineLass Out Of The Brooder

Sep 3, 2009
    Slowood
    I'd say the person who owns the album has their privacy permissions set to friends only for viewing their albums [​IMG]

9. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    I am so glad that you have a job you love..... pity could not see the pics.. but what matters is that you are happy..........

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by