I AM SOOO MAD!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by roosters97, Feb 15, 2008.

1. roosters97

roosters97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    i was pulling the cord of the bator to scoot it......IT FELL i am soo sad/mad [​IMG] / :mad:

2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    [​IMG] Oh no! Was there anything in that bator yet!!
    SORRY!

3. roosters97

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    Quote:yes two fertile eggs!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] they broke!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

4. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG] I'm sorry!!!

5. countryboy

countryboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2007
    shake it off, look at the bright side, you can get more and i bet you wont pull on the cord.

6. roosters97

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    Quote:i do not know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Quote:yes two fertile eggs!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] they broke!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

[​IMG] I am sorry. I was worried about doing that the whole time I had my bator going.

You know what that means....... time for more eggs!!

8. roosters97

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    i do not know what to do??????!!!!!!!!!! 8 day's into incubation!!

9. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Quote:Sorry! there is not really anything you can do. Just start over!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. roosters97

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    ahhhhmannnnn [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by