I AM SOOOOO UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by feathersnmore, Jun 20, 2007.

1. feathersnmore

feathersnmore Out Of The Brooder

Jun 14, 2007
    I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, I ORDERED SOME CHICKENS AND USPS LOST THEM! DO NOT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE POOR BABIES, I WAS SO HAPPY THINKING IT WAS ACTUALLY A COOLER DAY DOWN HERE NICE COOL AND BREEZY AND THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE A DECENT TRIP. I EVEN DROVE ABOUT 45 MIN. AWAY TO ALEVIATE THEM COMING TO MY LOCAL P.O. SAVE THEM SOME UNNEEDED DISCOMFORT. I HAVE CALLED ALL THE P.O.THEY WOULD BE IN ROUTE TO AND THE MAIN 100 NUMBER. AND THEY SAID WE'LL RESEARCH IT AND GET BACK TO YOU, WELL IN THE MEANTIME WHAT ABOUT THOSE POOR BABIES!!! THANKS ALL FOR LETTING ME VENT AND KEEP THEM IN YOUR CHICKEN PRAYERS PLEASE!!!

2. BeckyLa

BeckyLa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    N. Louisiana
    So you are absolute positive they were shipped and when??

I hope they are not lost....

3. feathersnmore

Jun 14, 2007
    Yes i am sure they were shipped i have a tracking number. but the tracking stops and noone knows where they went from there.

4. BeckyLa

BeckyLa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    N. Louisiana
    Oh, man. I am soooo sorry. I'm sure you have called where the tracking stopped. I hope they show up ok in spite of the scare.
    :thun

5. feathersnmore

Jun 14, 2007
    Thank you! i am gonna keep on USPS till i find out an answer! but what i thought was very disturbing is that i was told it is first come first serve with live animals that is so crue (meaning regular mail comes before them!)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2007
  6. ann

ann Out Of The Brooder

Jun 14, 2007
    ava,missouri
    I have had trouble with usps,but not on shipping chicks --on shipping chemo-meds last year.The meds were supposed to arrive on a saturday at a certain time,they didn`t,they didn`t arrive until the following monday.Lucky the med supply sent another driver with the meds that saturday night.

7. chickbea

chickbea Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Vermont
    Did they show up? Did you find them?

8. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Awwww, Crud!! I hope your chicks are found safe and sound.[​IMG]

9. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Any news on your babies? That is so distressing! Let us know!

10. Whirlwind

Whirlwind Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    Lets all hope they showed up fine and dandy and feathersnmore is to busy to play on the comp. We are all hoping for a Happy outcome. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by