I AM SOOOOOO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickabator, Nov 7, 2008.

1. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    i BOUGHT BLACK COPPER MARAN EGGS ON EBAY AND THE AUCTION WAS FOR 18 EGGS WELL I GOT THE EGGS TODAY AND THE MAN SENT WHITE MARAN EGGS INSTEAD OF BLACK COPPER BUT CHARGED THE EXTREMELY HIGH PRICE FOR THE BLACK COPPER EGGS. JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW BE CAREFUL ABOUT BUYING EGGS ON EBAY!!!!!

2. conroy

conroy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    REPORT HIM!!!!! [​IMG]

3. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    report him.

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I am not 100% sure, but I think that eBay has a fraud unit that you can report him to. That is a terrible thing to do to someone.

5. chickabator

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    I emailed him but no response yet I will give him a couple of days and if nothing then I will, I can't afford to pay that much money and not get what I was suppose to. Just be careful not everyone on there is honest!

6. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Oh yes report him to ebay...my inlaws JUST got done with a court case that they won against a guy on ebay. They sold my FIL a tractor and told him it was ALOT newer than it was. My father in law gets it home and during a rain storm the NEW paint job began to wash off and show it's true year!!! I may just get some LLama's out of this deal. The guys is broke from all his other law suits but he owns a herd of llama's.

7. chickabator

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    He refunded my money every penny:weee

8. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    How do you know they were not Black Marans eggs? Glad to hear you got your money back.

9. Daycare Mom

Daycare Mom Chickens, Cuddly and Delicious

Apr 9, 2008
    Conklin, Michigan
    Woo Hoo.....good for you, sounds like the eBay guy did the right thing! Maybe there are a few good people left in this world! [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. chickenchickenbulkbulk

chickenchickenbulkbulk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    OHIO
    Quote:What did you do with the eggs? Glad you got your money back. Just curious to what happened to the eggs? DJ

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by