I am Sorry

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Hotwings, Jun 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hotwings

Hotwings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2007
    southwestern Michigan
    I am truly sorry about my topic on public breastfeeding. I posted that towards the end of my time at the library and I was unaware what a hornets nest it created. I am really really sorry it created so many problems. Most of my posts never get noticed at all, so you can imagine my surprise when I saw it got so many responses and was closed! I am so sorry I made so many people fight and get angry with each other. I guess I posted more out of my fustrations of interuptions here at the library. I will never post another topic like that again and please don't be angry at me. By the way for you that don't know me I Hotwings am a female.

2. morelcabin

morelcabin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2007
    Ontario Canada
    Ahhh Hotwings, it was a very interesting debate and I, for one thoroughly enjoyed it and even made a new freind:>)

3. BearSwampChick

BearSwampChick Chicken Sensei

Jan 10, 2008
    Marysville, OH
    A rousing debate is good for the soul! And I made a new friend, too! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. morelcabin

morelcabin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2007
    Ontario Canada
    Speaking of new friends...How are you this morning Bearswampchick? [​IMG]

5. robinaggie

robinaggie Flew the Coop

May 25, 2008
    Texas
    I stayed out of it, but it was an interesting read. Don't feel bad. You planted a seed that grew really big.

6. Hotwings

Hotwings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2007
    southwestern Michigan
    Thanks everyone-it is I just don't like to see so many people get angry and argue with one another, that normally wouldn't argue. I knew this site had a large female audience. I didn't really think that it would cause so many people to fight. I never in a million years thought a topic I mentioned would be so popular.

7. Stevida

Stevida Out Of The Brooder

Apr 20, 2008
    West Grove PA
    geeesh now I wish I had seen it.... looks like it was a good one! [​IMG]

I love a good debate!

8. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

IMO, it's good to see that most are all for breastfeeding... hopefully the thread pushed some people over the fence!

9. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I actually enjoyed the topic and even learned a few things in the process. We all are subject to our own opinions some people feel stronger about things then others do. I don't think anyone would be mad [​IMG] I know I'm not!

10. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Don't fret about it HW...we still love you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by