I am steaming mad at the idiocy of people.

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by debilorrah, Nov 13, 2011.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Locally, someone broke into a house and stole an entire litter of Yorkshire Terrier pups and left their mother. If you are going to steal something, at least think about the pups!!!! [​IMG] It is sooo aggravating. They didn't take anything else. Just the puppies. [​IMG]

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    First of all it's someone really stupid, but it has to be someone that knows the owners. Do you know if they allowed prospective buyers in the house to look at the pups?

3. cravenchx

cravenchx Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2011
    Piedmont of NC
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Not yet that I know of, they were only 6 weeks. I don't personally know her, I saw it on the news and the mother is very depressed.

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I sure hope someone has the heart to bring them back!

6. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    THat is horrible, but always looking for that silver lining in the cloud, at least they were 6 weeks and not 6 days.........

I am betting someone that came to look at the puppies , I was always very careful with my puppies, no one came to my house, that I had not interviewed to death beforehand. Hope they find them soon.

7. dainerra

dainerra Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    There have been reports of people breaking into houses to steal drugs and also taking small dogs. Our vet had an alert last year, the dog stolen was diabetic. The person stole her and gave her to his girlfriend who then sold her to someone else. She ended up in a town 4 hours away.

Agreed, though, that it could have even been someone who saw her at the vets office or saw the pups outside in the yard.

8. pinkfoxfarm

pinkfoxfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2011
    In LaLaLand
    what horrible person could do that?

if all they took was the pups is someone that knew the pups were there...either a neighbor or someone whos been to see the pups.

9. GhostRider65

GhostRider65 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2011
    NE Wisconsin
    I agree it's someone they know.
    This just makes me ill, what in the H E double toothpicks is wrong with people these days. My neighbor called me this morning too..... to let me know to watch her place during the day when her and her hubby work, because someone has been up there in her duck and chicken pens, messing with the horses, and she has had about 25 ducks stolen last fall, and again this spring, she was missing turkey's, ducks AND GUINEAS.......maybe 30 or more she isn't sure how many exactly she even had.
    I know times are hard, but what is wrong with these people, seriously I think our whole world has lost all there sense of common decency and Morales, and wants everything for free, our younger generation doesn't know what work ethic is these days. they want a huge paycheck for doing nothing, and I have seen some that ain't so young like this as well. Want to live oon state aid and welfare, and take what isn't there's.
    Makes me want to hide out in the farthest reaches of nowhere, with just my family and my animals and a few select friends who still have all there brains........ I hope these creeps get caught and the book thrown at them.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  10. NewHopePoultry

NewHopePoultry Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2007
    Troy,Missouri
    [​IMG] That is horrible! [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by