1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I am such a sucker for cute faces!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by bobwhitelover, Jul 22, 2011.

1. bobwhitelover

bobwhitelover Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2011
    SOmerset
    So we went to houles yesterday just me and my mom to pickup some straw and they had 6 adorable kittens!!! I knew the second i walked in and saw my moms face that i would walk out a proud owner of one! So i looked around cause they were all around the store for the one that was ment for me and i picked up a black, Grey, and White one and knew that it was the one! He is my special baby and he has a extra claw on each front paw its really cool! We named him Gizmo [​IMG]
    Heres some pics of lil Gizmo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    [​IMG]

3. shellyga

shellyga Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2010
    Milner
    sooo cute.. enjoy your baby [​IMG]

Shelly

4. Chic-n-farmer

Chic-n-farmer Showers of Blessings

What a cutie!! This mom would have given in, too..... but don't tell my kids!

5. bobwhitelover

Apr 18, 2011
    SOmerset
    Hehe yes he is a baby! I just realized he also has a extra claw on his back feet too! [​IMG]

6. bock

bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    [​IMG] He is adorable! Make sure to get him off to a good start with some high-quality, grain free food. That is so important, and can prevent many future health problems. Good luck with him, he is so cute! [​IMG]

7. LyonFuzz

LyonFuzz Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2008
    South Lyon, Michigan
    Congratulations! Your new baby boy is beautiful. I too had a polydactyl kitty and he had the coolest personality. Good luck with him:)

8. bobwhitelover

Apr 18, 2011
    SOmerset
    Thanks [​IMG]

9. animalpro24

animalpro24 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2011
    Oregon
    I love kittens! He has Gorgeous coloring!!! I raised two kittens on my own last summer, they turned a year old a week ago!

10. TheJuan-n-Only

TheJuan-n-Only Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2010
    Tampa
    it has 6 toes? That is said to be good luck! Hemingway kept a few...now his house, a museum, has TONS of them![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by