i am such a worry wart.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sdshoars, Nov 18, 2008.

1. sdshoars

sdshoars Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Texas
    seriously. my dh is going to be serving arrest warrants tonight on a couple of real winners, and in the dark at that! he will have backup, and i know that he is a big boy, and he can take care of himself, but all i do until he gets home is worry, and i swear i am going to give myself a heart attack! i think i will just take some benadryl and hopefully knock myself out, lol.

2. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    All will be well. Good luck to him and his back up.

3. Their Other Mother

Their Other Mother Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Arizona
    Quote:I agree!
    P.S. I have 2 Alpine Does too!

4. sdshoars

May 12, 2008
    Texas
    i know he will be fine... i just can't tell my heartbeat that. yay for alpines!!!

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:Anyone involved with someone in law enforcement has every right to worry. Don't let it eat you alive, be proud he does what he does. we all appreciate him!

6. BFeathered

BFeathered Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    North Texas
    It's never easy to watch a loved-one go into a potentially icky situation. Take a deep breath and be assured that you're not the only one looking out for him. Just come to the forum and hang out while he's at work, we'll keep you distracted and hopefully laughing.

7. Chicken Salad

Chicken Salad Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2008
    Frederick, Maryland
    I'll send protective thoughts to your dh and those with him. My son is a cop and since he's a rookie he works nights most of the time. (Of course, it's old news by now...I haven't slept since he was in Baghdad.) Be strong. I know my son HATES it when I worry. (I tell him - then stop giving me stuff to worry about!)

8. sdshoars

May 12, 2008
    Texas
    Quote:i agree! the hardest part is not being able to get ahold of him if i need to, we live in a VERY remote area, the 5th largest county in the US, but less than 4000 residents, so cell coverage is close to nil. i am always afraid if he did get hurt, he wouldnt be able to call for help. but i just try to trust God, and hope for the best.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by