I apologize for the indelicate question, but...

kareninthesun

Songster
8 Years
Jul 1, 2011
Do chickens pass gas? I swear I heard it as one of my three month old's leaned down to grab a piece of watermellon.

Pretty sure they do. I've heard some pretty indelicate noises from broody hens before.
sickbyc.gif

Oh they do.

We decided to move a broody hen from the very inappropriate place she had decided to sit and my daughter volunteered to move her. I am very glad it was her rather than me......nasty mom!

She picked up said broody who farted and pooped continuously for the time taken to move her to her new resting place.

As she had not been up and about for 2 days, the gas propelled broody poop managed to cover all one side of her sweat shirt , jeans and wellies. I really should have taken a picture but I was laughing too much.....nasty, nasty mum.

Still it's usually me who gets the chicken poo, lamb poo,bitten fingers, head butting, foot trampling etc.that is inherent with chickens, sheep, and many other animals.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this post and all replies!! This made me LAUGH OUT LOUD for sure!! Thank you!!
lol.png

I'm going to my class reunion next weekend. Worried when the subject comes up as to what I've been doing lately, my mind will draw a blank of all subjects except chickens with enough gas to float small balloons.

Back
Top Bottom