I bought a goat from a BYC member!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Livinzoo, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Livinzoo

Livinzoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Statham, GA
    I bought a little 75% kiko buckling for my girls and started talking to the lady I bought him from. We started talking about chickens and then I mention BYC and she laughs and says "I'm a member there"

Lol... It was great meeting you Jamie (wjallen05). The little boy is doing good wants desperately in with the big girls. But they are still trying to head butt him through the fence. He is in a chain link dog kennel in the pasture with the girls. Still haven't though of a name for him. I'll have to get some pics as soon as I get my new computer.

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Congrats on your new lil goat!

3. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    Congrats on the new addition. That is so cool that he came from such a distinguished person... from BYC! [​IMG]

Pictures please.

4. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I love it when BYCers meet each other! It's so fun!

Can't wait to see pictures of your new goat!

5. bheila

bheila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    I bought one from a BYCer too and we love her to pieces! I wasn't having any luck on Craigslist so I posted on here [​IMG]

6. AK-Bird-brain

AK-Bird-brain I gots Duckies!

May 7, 2007
    Sterling, Alaska
    SSSHHHHHHHH!!!!! If my wife finds out she can start swapping goats around here I'm in trouble! [​IMG]

7. Dandelion007

Dandelion007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 7, 2008
    Durant, OK
    It's a small world.

I found someone already on here that I knew. And I live in a less populous area...

8. wjallen05

wjallen05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2008
    North Georgia
    It was nice metting you, too, Crystal! Hope you are enjoying the new little guy. Pretty soon your does won't beable to get enough of him [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by